Book An Appointment Today
YOUR BEST DENTAL EXPERIENCE
Book An Appointment Today
Benefits of Orthodontics
- Improved appearance
- Better functionality for eating and speaking
- Corrected bite to spread pressure evenly over teeth and avoid long-term problems with teeth, gums, and jaw
Reasons to Choose Orthodontic Treatment
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Close gaps between teeth
- Move crowded teeth into better positions
- Properly aligned teeth are easier to clean
- Prominent teeth are more easily chipped, worn down, and damaged
You can opt to pursue orthodontic treatment at any age. More adults are choosing to correct problems with their teeth due to the availability of more convenient and discreet treatment options.
Orthodontic Services At 305 Dentistry
Your whole family can get access to the full range of orthodontic treatments at 305 Dentistry. Learn more about the types of services offered.
Braces are attached to teeth to straighten and align them in the proper positions. Features of metal braces:
- Permanently attached to teeth for the duration of treatment and can only be removed by the orthodontist
- Periodic appointments are required to tighten the braces as teeth shift into the right place
- Food and drink restrictions apply for the length of treatment
- Can take several years to achieve desired results
Most individuals wear braces during their childhood or teenage years, but adults can also wear them. Some people don’t notice shifting in their teeth until they reach their 30s or 40s.
Invisalign is a popular alternative to conventional braces. Invisalign trays are transparent and nearly impossible to detect, unlike metal braces. A set of trays is customized to fit over your top and bottom rows of teeth to gradually move your teeth into the desired positions. You get a new set every two weeks as your teeth shift.
Invisalign is used to treat the following:
Benefits of Invisalign include:
- A transformed smile within 12-24 months
- Clear trays are nearly invisible when worn
- Easily removable so you can brush and floss your teeth as usual
- Better mouth functionality
- No need to restrict or give up your favorite foods
Braces and Invisalign can also be a big part of a complete smile makeover.
What Our Clients Say
Orthodontics You Can Trust
Our entire team consists of highly trained and skilled professionals that have years of experience. Your health and comfort are our priority and we strive to provide every patient with the highest quality of care. Here are just a few reasons to choose us:
- We have both general dentists and specialists available at our clinic
- All providers are highly educated and have the appropriate licenses
- Our staff is continuously trained in the newest dental technology and instruments
- We use state-of-the-art equipment
- Our team is friendly and compassionate to put you at ease during your appointments
- 305 Dentistry offers 100% financing and low payment options to make it easy to pay for your orthodontic needs
Contact us today to find out more about our practice and to schedule an appointment at one of our convenient locations.
Your Best Dental Experience
Let us brighten your smile
Make an Appointment Today!
FINANCING OPTIONS AVALAIBLE
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at Miami Office Phone Number 305-226-8236 to find out what other options may be available to you.